621 Cottonwood St.

621 Cottonwood

Ivan Rees supervised the construction of this house and three others.  A grant from Lions Club Int., Foundation paid for 75 percent of the cost of the house, and the Emporia Lions Club and EAHFH paid the other 25 percent. 80 volunteers participated in the construction and finish work.

Comments are closed.